Monday, November 15, 2010

an art project...

I had the students make a "blessings scroll" as part of our art project today. They made a rough draft on lined paper and then made a final copy. We were brainstorming about the types of blessings they could write about. Not a single student had any trouble coming up with a pretty hefty list of blessings. I was hoping they would be interesting and end up as "keepsake" material. With a little hot glue and some twigs, miniature pine cones, and acorns from my in-laws yard, they turned out so cute! Calla's list of blessings had me grinning. They are obviously in no particular order. I was glad that Cory and I made the list in front of the Playstation Move...

1 comment:

Redhead Mama said...

WOW! If she is thankful for authority she is way ahead of the game... what's your secret? ; ) A very cute project, and a thoughtful list!