Friday, October 1, 2010

a perfect day...

I sometimes long for the perfect day. One that allows me to sleep in as long as I want to and still wake up early to exercise and do my devotions. One that has my kids quiet enough to let me think and talking my ear off about their day. One that is filled with treats baking in the oven and no temptations to deter my weight loss goals. A day filled with laundry rumbling through the machine and happy kids getting their clothes dirty in the gorgeous fall weather. A perfect day with clean floors for that unexpected company to see and kids toys strewn about in imaginary play. A day away from the computer and a long online chat with that friend from far away. A day with my crazy girls. My wonderful hubby. A day that I feel God has been pleased with as I lay my head on the pillow. Maybe today will be a perfect day after all...

No comments: