Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The stockings are hung...

The girls' stockings are hung on our make-shift mantle.

My gorgeous nativity is making an appearance for its first Christmas. My wonderful Momma bought me the set for my birthday and I have patiently waited two months
to put it out for display.

This is a fantastic Santa ceramic my talented Grandma painted years ago.
It is among my favorite decorations.

This lovely angel tree had a place in my Mother's home while I was growing up. It reminds me of her and my childhood Christmases whenever I set it out.

I thoroughly enjoy pulling out my Christmas decorations each year. I have somewhat thinned out the excess adornments and narrowed it down to the beautiful and the nostalgic. Each one brings me joy as I set it on a shelf. I love Christmas decorations because I love Christmas and all it brings with it...

No comments: