Saturday, November 8, 2008

Something new...


If you are a fellow sufferer of severely flaky dry winter skin, I have found something unexpected that actually works for me. I was too excited not to share my little treasure. Calla and Cory questioned why I had my jar of baking soda in the bathroom. I read in a magazine...isn't that a great way to explain things? Take a little baking soda into your hand and rub it into your skin. Use a wet washcloth to gently exfoliate. Then rinse. It is wonderful! And it's been in my cupboard all this time. And at the risk of sounding like an infomercial, "Try it! It really works! I will spare you the, "It changed my life" line.

1 comment:

Cottage Chick said...

Oh Alicia...IT DID CHANGE YOUR LIFE and it's okay to say it. However I do hear you saying it with a faux southern drawl and some type of look upon your face that would totally crack me up. SORRY--I am just being honest. Do you have a Sam's Club up there? You can get a GI-NORMOUS (Thank you, Elf!) bag of Baking Soda for about $5. I think it's SEVERAL POUNDS...if you don't have one or don't have a membership, let me know...because I've stopped buying those little boxes and have gone for the HUGE one...(let's see...I will go with a faux-British accent while wearing a large HOT PINK hat with a yellow feather while saying...) IT CHANGED MY LIFE, GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!

Laughing I go...
Angie