Friday, November 4, 2011

faith CHRISTIAN academy...




On day four, I am thankful for our school.

I am thankful for a church with a heart for Christian education. Through the many lean years, the Lord has blessed our little school. This is the same school my hubby and his brothers went through all those years ago. Now our own children have the blessing of attending a true Christian school. The teachers are all amazing Christian examples to our daughters. I can be confident that the school is an extension of the principles and truths we are teaching at home.

I am thankful for the friends and families we are able to fellowship with through the school.

I am thankful for the quality of education our girls receive each day as I drop them off say, "I love you. Have a good day," and wave as they enter a new school day. I pray for them and their teachers.

I know this blessing is not to be taken lightly. I am grateful for FCA...

No comments: