Sunday, February 20, 2011

day twenty...

Today, my dad would have turned 54. I still celebrate his birthday in my heart every year.

My dad loved to laugh.
He was always trying to crack a joke to lighten the mood or make someone smile. He was the life of the party.

My dad loved to cook.
He would try new things in the kitchen. He loved to make big breakfasts. I still miss his homemade salsa.

My dad loved to try new things.
He was never satisfied with a single hobby. His interests were varied and he wasn't afraid to test a new adventure.

My dad loved his family.
He loved his granddaughter. And would have loved each one that he has been blessed with since. He was surrounded by family that he loved and that loved him.

And I love my dad. I miss him every day...

2 comments:

Honour said...

what a beautiful tribute.

sarah jones said...

Beautiful.Much love.xxx