Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is my life...



I live with two Tasmanian Devils. Little tornadoes in human children bodies! They can destroy any room in their path. I woke up with a head cold today and was in need of a little r&r. Good luck, mother of two! While "relaxing" in my room, the storm hit. 20 minutes of natural disaster. I knew something was awry when I heard the girls jumping off the bed. I awoke to see every imaginable basket or shelf or toy emptied on the floor. No more rest! It's clean up time. No sooner do I plan to get in the shower, then the forecast shows another storm brewing! After my shower I went downstairs to find Amelia in the bathroom with an empty roll of t.p., a toilet full of t.p., wet hands and an extremely wet floor. I also noticed red blotches on her face and hands. Ah! That would be the inkpad on the kitchen counter that is now on the kitchen floor along with several other not-so-out-of-reach items. This is my life.

1 comment:

Redhead Mama said...

You are not alone. The other day I found Natalie and Meredith trying to "clean" my toilet too. And just trying to get Natalie to pick up after herself takes several notices from the "Dept. of Corrections". I have given up on a pristine house... for now. :) Hang in there!