Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The inevitable future...

I have been somewhat reflective these past few days. I will catch a glimpse of Calla and realize how much time has passed since we brought our first little girl home. She is only four and a half, but that time has raced by me. Now I see Amelia deciding that she too wants to keep growing up. I know that these precious girls are such a gift from the Lord. They have amazing personalities that vary so much even from each other, that I am eager to see what paths God directs them into. I just tend to take these days of their fleeting childhood with a feeling of awe. They grow so fast. I want to give them so much love in these days I spend with them. For all too soon, they will be running to and fro with way too many things to have time to sit and snuggle while we read a book. I love my girls.

No comments: