Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Amma...


My mom came to visit last week for several days. It was so wonderful! The girls had a great time. So did I! We were busy, but had lots of fun. Fourth of July we headed to Lake Michigan for the fireworks. Amma played in the sand with the girls for hours. Calla snuggled into Amma's lap and even braved the fireworks without holding her hands over her ears this year. Thursday we went to a children's museum ALL day.The kids had a great time. So did the adults. Cory and his dad ended up splashing around in the water room and Mom and I tested out the chemistry lab - goggles, aprons, beakers. So fun! We went shopping Saturday and watched more fireworks Saturday night. I love my mom and my girls love their Amma!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the picture from the chemistry lab?