Saturday, June 28, 2008

New, yet old, resolutions...

I know it isn't January, but there is always room to make new resolutions. Mine came at the beginning of June. I have begun to realize how quickly my 30th birthday is approaching and I would like to be in better shape. I want to start moving more. Simple enough, right. I am trying to walk as much as possible. Park days. Friends' houses. Cory and I even took the girls biking this morning. We were graciously offered a tag-a-long bike from a church member so we tried it out today. Calla's forty-some pounds were felt during those treks uphill. Otherwise, it was a lot of fun. And we got moving...on a Saturday...in the heat. Now I have to keep it up.

2 comments:

Redhead Mama said...

I like how you said "I want to start moving more." I need that too! Hopefully I can take the girls to run errands in our wagon instead of the van when we move to our new house... :)
BTW how do you like the tag-along bike? Is it hard if Calla isn't pedaling?

M Lee said...

I love your blog background! I went and got one too! TOO FUN!
I am SO SO SO excited to see you in 2 weeks and FINALLY meet your little girls. I know Leahness is thrilled.
Love you!