Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So cold...

The fort.
Growling like a bear.
We had a very cold morning threatening us, so Cory initiated a nighttime snow playtime. They were going to just build a snowman, but in my hubby's words, "Everything turns into an art project." I decided a snowbear was more fun. They built up the bottom while I worked on the face. I worked long into the night, so they were onto the fort before I finished. Fortunately we had enough foresight to take a picture at night, because the warmer weather lasted onto the afternoon and our bear had lost several distinguishable features by mid-morning.

Now it is freezing cold. I was out helping a friend paint and on the way home it was almost zero visibility. The wind was unbelievable and snow was drifting around like a tornado. We'll stay inside all day today in our sweatshirts and thickest socks.

No comments: