Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Calla was stung by a bee...



We were out for a walk today. The girls were both in the wagon and I heard Calla scream out. I thought her hand had been caught in the wheel or something. My friend said she had seen a bee land on Calla's face. Sure enough, the stinger was still there and her little cheek was bright red. She screamed for a few minutes until we found a nice clerk who gave us some ice to put on it. Then everything was fine. So we determined that the best thing to take away from this is that she is NOT allergic to bee stings. One more "first" off the list. Poor baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY POOR BABY CALLAGIRL!!!! THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE NOT ALERGIC!! NONNY MISSES YOU AND LOVES YOU, I'LL CALL YOU AND WE CAN TALK ON THE PHONE SOON, K?

LOVE YA, LEESH :)

Anonymous said...

MY POOR BABY CALLAGIRL!!! THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE NOT ALERGIC!!! YOUR NONNY MISSES YOU AND LOVES YOU, I'LL CALL YOU SOON AND WE'LL TALK ON THE PHONE, K?

LOVE YA, LEESH.