Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Girlfriends...

I had my two closest girlfriends and their kids come over for lunch today. It was so nice to just sit and chat. The kids were fairly well occupied. Minimal spats. Lunch went smoothly, too. I love that God has always blessed me with wonderful friends. Anywhere I have lived, I can point to a few dear friends that, to this day, hold a part of my heart. Friends are a special comodity. They are there to lift you up and keep you grounded at the same time. The Lord always knows just which type of friend I need at the season of life I am in. Sometimes, that friend even changes their season, too, and remains a dear friend through the years. I am truly thankful for all my great friends. Bosom friends. Kindred Spirits. (As Anne so aptyly named them.)

No comments: